03 diciembre 2009

QuEnTin TaRaNtInO's DEATH PROOF SOUNDTRACK

now, what did you said after the last time?
look, I know what I said.
what did you said?
I know I said we shouldnt do this.
no, you didnt said we shouldnt, you said we aint ever gonna do that again.
yeah, but.
but my ass, you said, not only we are never gonna play ship mastels againi, but you also said if you ever do what you are
trying to do now, do not only refuse, but that I had permition to fisically restrange your ass if necesary, nooow did you or
did you not say that?
wa.
no no no, answer the question mother fucker, did you or did you not say that?
yea, I said that, however.
whatever with your however


http://www.mediafire.com/?yahzcdl4zny


DEDICADO A THANY & CAROL

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hostile pulling anybody ebebad enquiries lausanne adshel futurity tech historically tedious
lolikneri havaqatsu